Parent and Teacher Information
Please use the following the links to access Alabama 4-H Science School Program information. For your convenience, you may complete all forms online and print.
Overnight Trips-Required Forms
The Overnight Trip Worksheet is a great tool to assist in planning for your visit!
- Please note that the Health History Form is no longer required. However, schools may still use this as a field trip form. OPTIONAL: Health / Release Form (Students Only) OPTIONAL: Health / Release Form (Spanish Version)
- Consent and Liability Form (Students Only)
Consent and Liability Form (Spanish Version) - NOTE: This form may be used as REFERENCE ONLY. We must have all forms in English for the safety of all campers.
- Field Group Assignment Sheet (due 2 weeks prior to event) - (All Participants)
- Rooming Assignments (due 2 weeks prior to event) - (All Participants)
Additional Forms / Information
- What to Bring - Parents
- What to Bring - Teachers
- What to Bring - Spanish Version
- Sample Schedule
- Campus Map
Alabama Course of Study
Our programs are correlated to the Alabama Course of Study in the areas of Science, Social Studies, Physical Education, Language Arts, and Math.
|Kindergarten||1st Grade||2nd Grade||3rd Grade|
|4th Grade||5th Grade||6th Grade||7th Grade|
|8th Grade||MS Science||High School|